Thursday 12 April 2007

Another year older = one year less to live

Today I'm another year older, but still in the 35-44 demographic,
I would tell you my age, but then what's the point in dwelling on specifics?!
I've outlived Princess Diana, which is no mean feat
because in 2006 things were looking pretty bleak.

So to all those who continued to shine a light to penetrate my gloom,
I can but offer a very grateful thankyou.
These last two months have seen me reintroduced to my creative side
and inspired by my muse, I've started to feel alive.

I've acquired a certain calmness and nothing seems to faze me,
I'm engaging my brain and my grey matter is happy.
The possibilities are endless, I'm only limited by my imagination,
the choices I can make are a source of fascination.

So I'm daring to dream, think the impossible, believe the improbable,
I feel my time has arrived and I'm determined to see what's achievable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Well, i thought February 26th was your birthday!!

MusingsofaFailure said...

Anonymous

Ta very much.

12 April 19XX is my day